24 May 2018

Cười tí tỉnh

My Last Job Interview.

OFFICER:- What is your name?

Me :-  M.P. sir

OFFICER:- In full please

Me:-  Marvin Paul

OFFICER:- Your father's name?

Me:-  M.P. sir

OFFICER:- What does that mean?

Me:-  Martin Paul

OFFICER:- What is your qualification?

Me:-  M.P.

OFFICER:- (angry) What is that?!!!

Me:-  Maths and Physics

OFFICER:- So why do you need a job?

Me:-   It is because of M.P. sir

OFFICER:   Meaning?

Me:-  Money Problem

OFFICER:- Would you explain yourself and stop wasting my time? What's your personality like?

Me:    MP sir.

OFFICER:   And what is that?

Me:-  Marvelous Personality

OFFICER:- I see... I will get back to you.

Me:-  Sir, how was M.P. sir?

OFFICER:- And what's that again?

Me:-   My Performance.

OFFICER:-  I think you have M.P.

Me:-   What’s that?

OFFICER:-  Mental Problem!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment